There are thirteen statements about my career below.
Twelve are true – one is a lie. Can you work out which one?
And while you do that, just imagine how few anecdotes I’d have if I’d followed my godfather’s advice and become an accountant!
So here we go. I’ve…
1. Fallen 30 feet off the volcano Krakatoa in the middle of the night
2. Kissed an HIV positive prostitute, a flea ridden camel and Robbie Coltrane
3. Filmed undercover as a paedophile in sex bars in the Philippines
4. Directed a Hollywood icon, a nude porn star & a stuntman with his head up a horse’s bum
5. Starred as Captain Hook in a top rating ITV cookery series
6. Been bitten by a king cobra in a snake charming village in India
7. Defied government advice and flown into a war zone to film cricket web videos
8. Been abducted in the South African jungle late at night by an ex British spy
9. Eaten testicles, cleaned up dog dirt and donated sperm, all in the line of duty
10. Been involved in a high speed car chase with Vinnie Jones on the M1
11. Run out of outboard motor fuel on a crocodile and hippo infested lagoon
12. Danced with midgets in Russia, gang members in LA and tribesmen in the bush
13. Broken the law in Texas - there’s still a warrant out for my arrest
Which is the lie? To find out you'll have to buy my book!
Go to http://www.bookdispensary.com/acatalog/info_120.html